Friday, February 4, 2011

It's My Nature

It's My Nature to-

Hold everything in.
Wear a smile when I'm not feelin' it.
Be over-sensitive.
Fiercely protect.
Be easily misunderstood.
Worry about things out of my control.
Worry about things in my control.
Seek approval.
Exagerate.
Love.
Nurture.
Edit my words.
Over-analyze.
Say the wrong thing.
Piss people off.
Unintentionally push people away.
Believe in the power of positive thinking.
Make people laugh.
Smile.
Get too involved.
Over-extend myself.
Care about appearance.
Lose track.
Organize.
Alter negative thoughts.
Self-improve.


Looking at some of these things listed close together, seem like oxy-morons. It's true to me though. I was trying to force another blog, but kept editing. It didn't feel right. But writing this list was humbling, true, and freeing....

3 comments:

  1. sometimes we all are a bit like an oxy-moron. ;)
    Sometimes its easy to beat up on ourselves. we often are our own worst critics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you listed, I feel I do too. Im glad you shared it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that is why I think you're amazing! You wouldn't be Tanya without all that defines you.

    Don't you just love knowing yourself? It's the best part of getting older and wiser. :D

    ReplyDelete